My Haru Team Ranking! (Part 1)

Posted by with 4 comments
Hello!

So after making my Natsu Team Rank, at first I want to make Fuyu Team Ranking. But suddenly my mood changes to Haru Team so here it is :’D

I divide this to two parts because I wrote longer than I expected. Haru Team always appears so I have a lot to talk about them. They always participated in every event, right :’D

Haru Team a.k.a Spring Team is probably the most popular team in Ebidan Tokyo. 4 of their members got top 6 in battleboys.jp. I must admit that their biggest point is they can make the show more interesting.

In Youtube Live, Fresh Live, or Line Live, Masaya, Nagano Ryouta, and Yue always brightened the atmosphere with their cheerful talks. There was also one episode of Fresh Live where Ryouta joined and his pure image is really sweet. And lately we got this Ryuunosuke who boosts his popularity really fast. Not only once he gets first rank in battleboys.jp even though Nagano Ryouta always makes him fall again XD

Because there is two Ryoutas in Haru Team, Nagano Ryouta is called Ryou-chin and Ryouta is called Ryou-chan. The other members have their own cute nickname too, like Yuecchi for Yue. Masaya calls Ryuunosuke Ryuu-chan too.

So here is our cute Haru Team:

Let’s begin with the ranking~

5. Yamashita Yue
Date of Birth : January 12th, 2005




In my country, Indonesia, there are many Ebidan fans who like Yue. I don’t know why but I often can’t fall to mainstream members in my country. I don’t know if it’s coincidence or what … but once a member be famous in my country, I gradually start to change my favorite member (Hyoma is an exception btw)

So, yes, Yue’s rank in my heart slowly fell and I feel bad (…) he was once my favorite tbh. Other than Yue being famous in my country, maybe the other reason I choose to prefer other member is his personality just actually don’t suit me. I don’t really know but the more I watch him the more I like other member. It’s not like I don’t like Yue, I just … prefer the others. Okay.

He suited cute icon perfectly although lately his prince aura starts to appear XD He also has many talents like ballet. He claims that he can speak Spanish too, and we can’t deny it because he already lived in various country before.

He is a really big fan of DISH//. His favorite member is Masaki and he said he want to be Panty Star Junior in the future (….)

The funny part is when I read his interview about Ebidan audition, he didn’t know about it at all. His mother signed him. He didn’t even know what Ebidan is and his reason was because he lived in another country before. But in Doki Doki Live, he said that even though he only do ballet before, gradually he became to enjoy and love Ebidan activities!

4. Nagano Ryouta
Date of Birth : July 16th, 2003






Actually I’m confused to put Ryou-chin or Masaya here, because I love them equally and I don’t know who I like more … but maybe I prefer Masaya. Ryou-chin is the most famous Ebidan Region member I think. He got first general ranking in Ebidan Region Award. To be honest I didn’t expect that, I thought Sora, his younger brother would get that position. I just didn’t realized that Ryou-chin is that famous XD

Now he is in 2nd grade of junior high school, which means it’s the same with Hyoma, Kaname, Jeffrey, or Isshii. But the other 03liners are extremely tall (averagely 170 cm). And here is Ryou-chin, only stands 148 cm tall. It makes him the oldest yet the shortest in the Haru Team. Some Stamen Kids members even taller than him XD

It looks like he worries his height too much, especially since Kaname and Isshii entered Ebidan. In Doki Doki Live they talked about Ryou-chin’s voice change and he said something like “Yes, my voice begins to change, and my height will also grow.” Also in his blog he took photo with Isshii and said “Everyone who is in 2nd grade of junior high school is big, I also want to become big.” I AM SORRY RYOU-CHIN I’M LAUGHING AGAIN XDD

But aside from his small body, he sure has talents too. I like his singing voice. His singing voice is like some cool type (other ebidan members said Ryou-chin is cool type but I don’t really believe it, because right he’s pretty manly for Haru Team member but he laughs too easily so which side of him that is called cool?!)

3. Ishii Masaya
Date of Birth : March 19th, 2006




Masaya is an unbelievable 06liner. He really has an idol aura and looks so mature. HE TOTALLY DOESN’T LOOK LIKE AN ELEVEN YEARS OLD.

Anyway there was a time when Masaya was my number one too (actually everyone in Haru Team was my number one before I really decide this. I don’t know if someday it will change again). I really like the fact that he is the younger in the team but seems to lead the other members. He is always the one who brings the brightness to every Ebidan Tokyo shows.

Masaya is like the key in Ebidan Tokyo shows. In Doki Doki Live, Masaya does the long opening without fail, always has something interesting to say, makes the audiences laugh. He is really talented in being a public figure since he is very good at talking. Even when he couldn’t attend Doki Doki Live, his replacement in opening words (that time, it was Akiba Riku) couldn’t do Masaya’s part well. I think the only one who can do Masaya’s part is only Masaya XD

To be honest I didn’t expect Doki Doki Live to go fun without Masaya. Masaya’s existence is REALLY important. I don’t know if I explain Masaya’s role well above, but if you watch Doki Doki Live you will understand how important Masaya’s presence is. But eventually that show went pretty well without Masaya too so maybe the other members have learn not to make the show boring 😊

He also has really bright smile and he seems never put off that smile from his face. Just look at his photos. His smile is different, right? He looks like he actually bring the sunshine.


But aside of a bunch of his superior parts, everyone has their flaw, right. Masaya doesn’t dance really well. I don’t know what selection he talked about, but he ever wrote in his blog that he didn’t pass the dance member selection and he cried. Before that time I believe this Ishii Masaya would pass every selection because of his speciality in Ebidan, but upon reading this I realized that somebody can’t be that perfect.

To be continued to part 2!

4 komentar:

  1. i'm "mengakaki" ryouchin pic which tryin to act cool :")

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. mengakaki :((

      but at least he is the manliest in the group :(

      Hapus
  2. Again great post! I really enjoy your writing about all the team members. Masaya really has such a beautiful smile but I think you can see he is 11 y.o.!
    Besides I think it's great there are many EBiDAN fans where you live. I only know 2 in my country and they don't even like the trainees, just the groups, mostly Chotokkyu! Makes me so sad! T-T

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you!
      Maybe because the other members who were born in 2006 such as Riku and Shion still look small and shy so I consider Masaya looks pretty mature for his age XD
      There are pretty much Ebidan fans in my country, but only a few of them like the trainees. But lately since Star Boys had formed the amount of Ebidan trainees' fans has been increasing ^^

      Hapus