My Haru Team Ranking! (Part 2)

Posted by with 1 comment
So here is part 2!

Let's begin~

2. Ryouta
Date of Birth : June 7th, 2005



Ryou-chan isn’t the youngest in Haru Team, but his pureness and cute face always make me think that he is the youngest. He doesn’t talk much and I don’t really know about his personality, but I can’t handle his cuteness so I decide to put him in second rank.

When he appear in live he usually just stares admiringly to the other Haru Team members with innocent smile. I don’t know why but his eyes were like showing admiration (…) his face is really innocent and Masaya said Ryou-chan is a serious person. No wonder he doesn’t really do funny things with the other member. Ryou-chin also said that he is cute.

I wish he will be allowed to write blog soon so I can write more about him ><

And finally, my favorite member of Haru Team!

1.  Miyamoto Ryuunosuke
Date of Birth : April 19th, 2004






Here is the boy who can beat Jyuutaro and ever beats Ryou-chin in Battle Boys voting. The boy who was in rank 11 when the voting first released, and now he is in second rank. Even when he just joined Ebidan a half year ago.

THIS BOY IS REALLY SOMETHING.

To be honest I don’t really know too why I like him so much. He doesn’t write blog so I know very little about him too. Maybe this sounds weird to most of people, like why do I can like someone when I don’t even know much about them … but that’s just how my heart works towards idol (…)

Ryuunosuke always worries about him being a really new member in Ebidan. He said “I’m still new in Ebidan” so many times. In his individual introduction video he also said that he worries about this. I wonder how does he feel when he saw his ranking in Battle Boys voting :>

He said his charm point is the mole in his ear that looks like an earpiercing and his dimple. HIS DIMPLE IS REALLY LOVELY I LOVE IT THE MOST. In his introduction video, when he talked he always moved his hand. He can’t keep his hand still more than 2 seconds.

What I like the most about him is he always looks natural. I don’t know how to describe it :”) I mean he hasn’t gotten the idol aura yet, he still looks like an ordinary student who is lucky having beautiful face and good voice. He doesn’t force his personality to be some kind of group icon. He is just him. That’s why I’m afraid someday he will force himself to be different to fulfill a certain character.

Also I was kind of fascinated seeing the way he walks. He walks like a princess … seriously. I watched Ebidan Amigo when they played a game that required them to step pass short barriers. Ryuunosuke really walked slowly and elegantly. As expected from a ballerina, right? I thought it was just because he had to cross those barriers, but when I saw him dancing his legs are kinda feminine too. But why do I see this to be lovely?

And, talking about how he wins (current) second rank in Battle Boys voting! I found that Ryuunosuke’s fans are really dedicated. I’m not saying Ryuunosuke is not talented, he sure can sing and trains really hard to dance in various genres, but the way he climbed fastly to second rank is mostly because his fans, not merely because he is talented. I know other members are like this too, but listen, Ryuunosuke fans are different.

Just a few months after his name was announced, I found an unofficial fanbase twitter for him. Soon I found fans who scanned his namashashin (I know this is illegal but this is just … kind.) This first fanbase is really update about Ryuunosuke, although lately they don’t update it anymore. And then, I found the second unofficial fanbase account.

They literally retweet every tweets they found that mentions Ryuunosuke. I read their tweet that said they always seeks help from their friends who don’t even know Ebidan, their senpai, etc. They are also friendly.


Other than enjoy watching Ryuunosuke, I enjoy being Ryuunosuke’s fan XD


And here is photo collection corner! 



















1 komentar:

  1. Great second part and I am very much looking forward to read the parts about team Fuyu and team Aki as well. I currious who you like best of the other teams! ^0^

    BalasHapus