My Natsu Team Ranking!

Posted by with 3 comments
Hello!

I think I will start to write about Ebidan here. Sorry for my poor English >_<

So, I plan to make my ranking for all STARBOYS teams. I know STARBOYS project is no more used because Hoshio Matsuri has ended, but I still love their concept and their songs haven’t been released so I still decide to make this!

I should’ve make this in order (Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu) but you have no idea how much I love Natsu Team so I make them first. I want to love them equally but I have to admit that it is impossible. There is always someone who I love more than the others, so …. :>

Here is my lovely Natsu Team :

If you ask why I choose Natsu Team as my favorite team ... I don't know. I've been liking Kyounosuke and Ryouma before Star Boys was formed. Somehow I realized that Natsu Team doesn't get as much attention as the other team, so I just simply want to give them my love (lol) I see how much they tried to brighten the atmosphere with their funny act. Plus I realized that Takato's singing, Jeffrey's rap, Kyounosuke's cute voice, Isshii and Ryouma's dance need to be appreciated more. So ... I don't know. I just want them to be loved more. They have talents that need to be seen more. I WANT THEM TO HAVE MORE FANS. THEY ARE LOVELY. PLEASE NOTICE NATSU TEAM. *shut up*

Alright, let’s begin!


5. Jeffrey Malone
Date of birth : May 30th, 2003




I’M REALLY SORRY JEFFREY ;;;; But actually I don’t pay much attention to Jeffrey even though I said I want to love Natsu Team equally. I will try to pay attention to him more from now :>

He is half Japanese-half California. When I saw him in line live that was broadcasted a year ago, he looked very shy, awkward and didn’t know what to say. But now he always looks so energetic and does absurd things with his friends (…) maybe because his admired senior is Jean Kaito from Super Dragon so now his behaviour is a bit like Jean :>

But the funny part I like about him is how he always sees his friend while dancing like he hasn’t memorized the dance, and how he dances more energetic than how it should be done. I think the other fans noticed this as well because I often see other fans talking about this XD

Also, in line live, other Natsu Team members said Jeffrey is Natsu Leader, but why do I hesitate this *kicked*


4. Ookura Takato
Date of birth : April 12th, 2002



NOW I FEEL REALLY BAD AGAIN ;;; Takato is everyone’s big brother so I should love him MORE but I can’t deny my feeling that I should put him in number 4 ;;;

Takato is really close with Jeffrey and I saw them as parent of other Ebidan Tokyo members. When I first saw Takato, I thought he was a fierce type who doesn’t talk much and will sit quietly looking at other members with scary eyes, BUT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. Takato is a sweet angel who fell from the sky to take care the younger members. I must learn not to judge people from their appearance because I usually get wrong guessing Ebidan members’ character XD

The most memorable moment about Takato for me, is when he played a game with Sora. The winner would get an ice cream. Takato won the game, but instead of eating the ice cream, he offered the ice cream to Sora. Takato also fixed Sora and Ryota’s disarranged hair and watching that made me went (T^T)

Nagano Ryouta also wrote in his blog that the opening dance of Battle Boys Live Circuit is really difficult but Takato made a video tutorial with explanation so he could learn the dance ;;; I also often see how Ebidan Tokyo members talked about how kind Takato is :> I’m melted T^T


3. Ishida Ryouta
Date of Birth : September 14th, 2003





Here comes our chubby dance machine!

As usual, I was wrong guessing his character. When his photo was first published, he really did like a bad boy type. His eyes were scary and his clothes was like a soon-to-be gangster type (….) then I watched Natsu Team line live and I was like, WHY IS THIS KID SO INNOCENT?! WHY DOES HE LOOKS LIKE A BABY CHICK WHO NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED?!

He is usually called Isshii because there are 2 other Ryoutas in Ebidan Tokyo. His chubby cheeks are probably the most charm point he has. I always want to pinch those cheeks T^T and he is really innocent. I know I said this before but HE IS REALLY INNOCENT. Ok I will stop D:

He has some weird habit like zooming his face to camera in line live (and Kyounosuke would hit him). Sometimes he couldn’t say something well, and it’s cute because he just smiled then answered unclearly (and Kyounosuke would said something like “What.” I DON’T KNOW WHY KYOUNOSUKE ALWAYS BULLIES ISSHII. In Ebihon 10 making, Kyounosuke also suddenly hit Isshii’s swim ring with a ball D:)

Oh, and his dance! When I first saw him talking in Ebidan Amigo, he said his special talent is dancing. I was like ‘um, but everybody said that too’ so I didn’t pay much attention … but when I saw him dancing, I realized HE WAS DIFFERENT. When he dances, I feel like he was a different person. Totally different personality from how he actually is. For me, probably he is the best dancer among current Ebidan Tokyo members!


2. Oohashi Ryouma
Date of Birth : May 20th, 2004






Natsu Team image is like a sun, bright, cheerful and energetic like a wave (?). But we still have our calm ocean here, Oohashi Ryouma!

I like his quiet trait. Actually, I’m not really into quiet type, because I love to laugh over members’ silly behavior. The quiet type usually just sit and watch and sometimes smiles to respond their friends. But I found that Ryouma is kinda cute with this trait … he is like the balance of the group!

When Natsu Team is playing around, Ryouma usually just watches and giggles. Though other members tried to make him join, he still act really straight. How to explain it—umm, for example when Natsu Team members were asked about their training, some members give nonsense answers. But even though other members handed Ryouma many microphone (even bottles) Ryouma still answered seriously. There was also time when other members were being noisy and Ryouma just sat silently reading manga.

By the way, I ever commented in Ryouma's blog and I was the only foreign fans who commented there. Then in the next blog Ryouma said 'Thank you for foreign fans who also commented, I'm really happy.' with a bunch of heart emoticon. He wrote that in Japanese of course, if he wrote it in English just to respond foreign fans I would be dead (....)

Lately he talks more, and I’m happy about it! I hope Natsu Time brings bright influence to Ryouma!


and finally my number one love in Ebidan Tokyo

1.  Nakagawa Kyounosuke
Date of Birth : July 10th, 2004






MY LOVE ;;; Actually, my number one in Ebidan Tokyo changes from time to time, but my current favorite is this boy, Nakagawa Kyounosuke a.k.a Kyou-chan <3

I first noticed Kyounosuke in the very first Jimo Love Man video. It was around March I guess. When most of other members just standing and singing, Masaya and Kyounosuke danced cheerfully. I was fascinated, how cheerful he looked that time <3 so I searched his name and stalked his blog.

He looked like a sweet cute angel at first. But the more I see him in live, Ebidan Amigo, etc, I STARTED SEEING HIM AS A LITTLE CUTE TROUBLEMAKER. I bet he can’t stay calm just for 1 minute. Even when he’s talking, he always moves his hand and feet. He easily laughs at simple things. He talks too much with that cute voice. He is really funny!

There was a line live moment when he didn’t know what is ‘screenshot time’. For me it was the cutest moment of Kyounosuke though he looked really stupid there (…) he keep asking confusedly and it was really cute >< when other members had prepared for ‘screenshot time’ he was like ‘what is screenshot time? Photo? Hey what is it? What are we doing?’ seriously Kyou-chan I would punch you with my love ><

Also, I didn’t expect he has so many talents! He only mentioned his talent is lego in his first line live. But he actually got black belt in karate and he is only 13 years old. He also can play violin. And of course, he is one of the vocalist in the group!

Kyounosuke suits summer image perfectly! His bright personality is like the sun, how he always moves around and can’t be quiet is like the summer waves (lol) He is my little sunshine <3

Okay, so here is my Natsu Team Ranking! I would be really glad if you, whoever who reads my blog right now (if any) begin to love Natsu Team! Don’t forget to open battleboys.jp , find Natsu Team members and vote them 5 times! I’m really sad because Natsu Team members who got in top 10 is only 1, Kyounosuke. Other members deserve it too.

For the closing, here are few Natsu Team members’ photos!













3 komentar:

  1. Yappari! Kyou will be the number one for you lol
    I think I should make "My Aki Team Rangking" xD

    BalasHapus
  2. Hey there, I just found your blog and it's awesome you write about EBiDAN!!
    I find it pretty hard to get information about the trainees when you can't read japanese. >0<
    I love this post. I am a huge Takato fan and found it to be really cute what you wrote about him. Besides I am voting for him everyday and I always hope he get's higher in ranking but nothing happens. T-T
    I have a blog myself and posted a list with jpop related blogs I find, is it ok if I add yours to the blog?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello! Thank you for commenting in this post ><

      I agree that it's hard to get information about trainees. My Japanese skill is also still weak so it's pretty difficult too ><
      I also hope everyone in Natsu Team get higher rank too;;; but the top 6 is only from Haru and Fuyu Team :(
      Oh, i don't mind at all if you want to add my blog to your list! It would be a honor for me. Thank you!

      Hapus